Saturday, April 3, 2010

Radio Spot Example

Toyota
Toyota Prius - "Liger"
:60 second radio
Creatives: Nicholas Bong, Peter Megler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I11jjIIRPI
I enjoy this radio spot. I think it might work better as a 30 second one, however it takes a Liger and juxtaposes it to the Toyota Prius. The calmer tone and more sophisticated voice used is a nice break from the loud and often rambunctious radio spots I have often experienced. Where the second voice breaks the rhythmic first voice, it gives the consumer some comedic relief; something they can go and tell their friends about and imitate. However, again, my favorite part is using the facts of the liger in a metaphoircal sense to compare to the facts of the prius. What an interesting concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment